Saturday 19 April 2014

Illustration Two

 This is my second illustration where Hansel and Gretel are trying to find their way home and they spot their Father's house in the distance. I really liked my thought process on the image and I really like how I planned on setting it out on the page.

I started off drawing out the positions that could work well for the image.
I chose this one because it looks like Hansel is pointing at the house, showing his sister that they made it home and becauser I am putting a full page image of their Father's house on the right side of the page it fits well with the layout.

I chose this position of Gretel because it looks like she is very in herself and scared which I imagine she would be.

I then proceeded to print the images.


And then I put them into Photoshop and put them into a good position and added a floor texture which will be showin in the image below.

This is how this final illustration looks. I really like how this one turned out. I really like the positioning of the characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment