Saturday 19 April 2014

Illustration Four


The next part of the story I decided to illustrate is where the birds of the forest are eating the bread crumbs which Hansel dropped so they would know their way home. 

I studied birds which were in my surroundings which were usually pigeons and I drew them in a few different eating positions.  
Next I drew them all bigger and added little details to the wings and feet. I repeated this for the next 3 images.





Next I printed the birds and I really like how they turned out. I think the textures have worked really well.




I then scanned them into Photoshop and changed the contrast and levels so that images were black and white.  



I also printed a floor texture with small piece of bread on the ground too and added that to the image. This is what the final image looks like and I am really proud of this one. I like the positioning and composition of this one too.



No comments:

Post a Comment