Saturday 19 April 2014

Illustration Twelve

At the end of the story the author writes "My tale is done, there runs a mouse, whosoever catches it, may make himself a big fur cap out of it." and I just thought that would be nice little illustration to finish on.
I went to a pet shop and see some rodents there which I took inspiration from to sketch these.

I picked the image where it looked like the mouse was running away which was this one and I really like this drawing.

I printed the mouse and scanned it into Photoshop and changed the contrast and levels.

After cleaning up the edges of the mouse image I placed it in the bottom right corner where it looks like it's running away. I really like this illustration, I am very pleased with how the fur has turned out on it and I really like the texture of the tail also.  
(background is not meant to be grey, blogger annoying changed it from white and I don't know why, sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment