Monday 21 April 2014

Colin West Final Illustration

This is my final illustration for the Colin West poem. The concept of this image was that the Moose had been used to make the coat and caps. I used Photoshop to create this image and I really like how this has turned out. I set the size of the image to fit the full size page of 19.5cm x 25.5cm which is the size of the book itself. I placed the mannequin in the middle with the antlers above it making it look like they are coming out of the head of the mannequin which I think works quite well. I then changed my idea of having the hats on a stand and drew them hanging off of the antlers instead which I think looks much better. Overall I am please with how this has turned out and I think the concept can be seen in my image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment