Saturday 19 April 2014

Character Development

I went about my character development in a very random way, I thought about how I wanted my illustration to look and how I wanted my characters placed then I drew my characters in a range of different positions to fit into the scene in which I was creating in the image and then I chose the position I think would work best. 

These images are just the first stages of my individual character development, you will see the process afterwards in the next posts about my individual images and the development of them. 

Like I said in my previous post, I used real people as models for my positions of my characters and just sketched simple line drawings of the outline of the figure so I could then draw back over them with the appropriate clothing etc. 













No comments:

Post a Comment