Wednesday 22 October 2014

Non - Narrative Illustration - Product / Postcard

After looking at already existing Nick Cave products I found that postcards had been produced. I really liked the idea of using my existing images that I have used for my poster and vinyl etc. on postcards which people could collect. I will show below some postcards that already exist from Nick Cave merchandise.



I used Photoshop to design my postcards by taking bits and bobs from my drawings I have already drawn. I decided to use these drawings because people tend to collect products that are based around a certain album etc. therefore I think this is good marketing. I kept the border on all of the postcards just to keep the same style running through the project.

Here are my finished images. They are A6 in size (general size for a postcard) and if I ever wanted to print a lot of them, an A1 sheet can print 32 postcards so I think it will be rather cheap to make. The postcards I made were printed onto glossy paper and I cut them down to size using a craft knife. 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment