Monday 20 October 2014

Non - Narrative Illustration - Group Crit / Feedback / Development

In a recent group crit with some fellow class mates and my tutor I got some really good feedback on my work and I feel happier now to move on and develop my ideas a little further. I was again told that I need to work on my type face on my poster and vinyl cover and because my concept is Murder I was told that using real blood instead of paint would be an awesome idea. I thought about this for a while, I really liked the idea of using pigs blood (as suggested) but I thought that it would be distasteful to other people and I didn't want to offend anybody on the course or outside of it so I decided to make my own fake blood which you will see in my later posts about development of my poster and vinyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment