Monday 20 October 2014

Non - Narrative Illustration - Crisis / Development

So after a lot of talking to my fellow class mates and my tutors and being very stressed out I decided to work on my Vinyl cover as the text just was not working. I will show below my outcomes from the feedback a received. None of the images below worked at all, I changed the text around, I tried different fonts and it just was not working in the slightest. I think I will take a break from this image for a while and focus on something else as I don't want to create something really bad. The problem with these images is that the text is either not fitting right with the rest of the image, for example the border, as some type faces aren't designed for strike through layouts, and some type faces weren't very visible and kind of got lost in the background. 






No comments:

Post a Comment