Tuesday 21 April 2015

Negotiated Project - Possible page designs





I loaded the brusho experimentation into Photoshop and played around with the positioning and sizing and found one which I really liked. I used this background that you can see below and made it into the colours of the German flag which I think looks good as well as stays connected with the kids activity book. I really like this because I feel the background looks like the shape of a map. I also altered the size of the titles as when they were going outside of the circle it looked out of control and very untidy.
















The inside of the pages where all of the information would be will have separation lines to section the page into different parts to keep it organised. Most travel guides have no lines and just have small sections of text but I wanted to break up the page a little bit. I tried out three different orientations of the separation lines just so I had a choice of variation. As you can see below, I tried two vertical designs and one horizontal and I have decided on the horizontal lines as I think it is rather unique because most guides are set out in a vertical style. I used a generously thick line in the same colour as the border. 





No comments:

Post a Comment