Tuesday 21 April 2015

Negotiated Project - Front Cover

Front cover.

For the front cover of the travel guide I wanted to follow the same colour theme as the children's book so that when the two come as a pair they sort of match. I used the same border style but kept it only on one side because I thought this look was more adult style. I then used a font which wasn't aimed at children but yet still had an artistic look to it. I think the cursive text at the top makes the guide look like it is aimed more towards the older generation which is exactly what I was going for. I added a drawn image of the Brandenburg Gate which I created for the inside pages using coffee onto the front cover and I really like the overall look of the front cover. I think it is very simple yet effective and suited to my audience. 






No comments:

Post a Comment