Tuesday 21 April 2015

Negotiated Project - 'Wordsearch'

Wordsearch.

One of the most popular activities is a wordsearch. 



Once again, I used the same font, colours and layout for the basis of the page.



I came up with the words which I wanted in the wordsearch and experimented with a background for behind the wordsearch. 



I used an online generator for the wordsearch as sample and changed my mind from the circle behind the wordsearch to two symmetrical Buddy bears.  



I thought some of the words I chose were too big for a chid so I made the words smaller and easier. I also went over the the letters of the wordsearch which was generated with my own writing. I used the generated wordsearch as a template so that the letters were all aligned nicely. I am really happy with the way this page has turned out. I also tested this on my 5 year old nephew and he was able to do this with minimal help.

No comments:

Post a Comment