Tuesday 21 April 2015

Negotiated Project - 'Shopping'









For the section separation pages I used the same font as the front cover (which I did myself) for the title of the section. I also kept the side border on as I would like this to be a reoccurring thing throughout the guide. I used a light blue circle as the background of the title which connects to the background of the front cover of the kids activity book.  I like how the text comes over the edge of the circle as I feel it has a subtle abstract look. I experimented with the positioning and opacity of the icon and I believe it looks the best when it is at a low opacity and taking up the whole background of the circle. The icon which I used for this section is the currency of the country symbol. In this case Euros. I started out with a shopping cart but I preferred the overall look of the Euro symbol.






No comments:

Post a Comment