Tuesday 21 April 2015

Negotiated Project - Kids Front Cover

Front cover.

I wanted the front cover of the children's activity book to be rather simple but inviting.



Just like the previous pages I used the same font, colours and layout for the basis of the page. Although, I really wanted to break up the background so I used a pale blue circle as a background so the page wasn't bare.


I then added an extra title so the book would read "Berlin with Buddy bear". I thought using that phrase would help invite the child to do the activities because usually they like something to have a character involved.


I decided that because I was using the phrase "With Buddy bear" it would make sense to have an image of the bear on the cover.



Finally, I took away the black outline, as it did not look appealing, and moved the text to the bottom of the page and now I am happy with it. I know it is very plain and simple but I didn't want anything too loud for the attention of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment