Thursday 26 February 2015

Negotiated Project - Bradt Travel Guide Publisher

Bradt Travel Guide publishing was set up over 40 years ago by Hilary Bradt and her husband George. They went on a trip to the Amazon where they wrote their first travel guide. Bradt Travel Guides produce full-country travel guides, regional guides, wildlife guides and travel literature. Bradt Travel Guides have won many awards for their useful publications and I think this is the kind of publisher I'd prefer my travel guide to be published with. They aren't too well known but their success rate is fantastic. They have over 200 publications for many different countries. They don't produce illustrated travel guides but I would like to base my sizing around that of their usual travel guides. 



No comments:

Post a Comment