Tuesday 24 February 2015

Negotiated Project - Berlin

Travel guides are full of very useful and essential information and even though I don't need to write out the information, as I'm only designing the pages, I will be looking at what topics are addressed so I know what subjects I need to illustrate. The most common and most needed topics of information are as follows; an introduction to the city, areas around the city, places to stay, restaurants and cafes, shops and markets, entertainment, tourist attractions, getting around the city and useful phrases. The topics will help me come up with illustration ideas that fit well with the themes of the different sections. The guides will visually represent the city and the colour pallet will be determined after some experimentation. I am leaning towards using German colours, yellow, black and red. 




No comments:

Post a Comment