Tuesday 24 February 2015

Negotiated Project - Michael Tompsett

Michael Tompsett is an illustrator I found who creates images of city sky lines in a colourful way and he also creates birds eye view maps and I think this is quite relevant to my project. His sky line illustrations are very much all similar where he has the simple shape of the sky line and fills the shape with very vibrant and expressive colours but there are a few which look like he has used watercolours and the image is much more subtle and they look much better than the vibrant ones. His maps are the same in the sense of some are vibrant and expressive and others are rather simplified and soft. In my opinion the more subtle illustrations are the ones I'm drawn more to and the others don't really inspire me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment