Monday 6 January 2014

The Book of Drawings Image Four

This is the fourth image and it s going to be of me working at college. I started of by using two shades of grey and a round brush to create a wall and I left a blank space in the middle for where I am going to draw a tablet.


Using lines and rectangles I created a basic shape of a Wacom Cintiq that I use at college and I even took a screenshot of the process and made it look like the Cintiq is switched on and I'm drawing the image on there too. This was just to make my drawings seem trippy and weird and I think it works.


Next I used the round tool again to create a table and an electric cable. I used different shades of grey to create shadows. 


Next I used a square tool to create a plug socket on the side just so the image a little bit of realism.
Next I drew an arm/hand making it look like I'm drawing onto the cintiq. I used the round brush tool and the mixer brush tool to create shadow and tone. I also found that I really liked the drawings I did of the taxidermy hedgehog s I decided to draw one just on the corner of that table as just a little cute creature.  


I also found that Lemurs are really awesome animals to draw and I really liked some of the drawings I did of them in my animals sketchbook so I decided to draw on peeping out from behind the cintiq.I used the round brush tool in black, which and grey to create texture and ton. I am really pleased with how this has turned out, I really like it and I think it is very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment