Monday 12 January 2015

Commercial Image Creation - Photoshop

The next stage of creating my illustrations was to assemble everything in Photoshop. My process for this is as follows:

1- Open sketches in Photoshop.

2- Go Select > Colour Range > Samples Colours > Select white blackground on image > Ok > Delete > Ctrl + D. This has now deleted the white around the line image so that only the line remains and the background is transparent.

3- Ctrl + L to open Levels to make the line drawing black.

4- Open the Brusho image that I would like to use and repeat step 2.

5- Change opacity of the Brusho layer so the line drawing doesn't get lost within the Brusho.

6- Re-size and position the 2 images to where I would like.

I repeated this process for all 7 images.




When the image was completed I saved it at 300dpi, in CMYK as a tiff file.

No comments:

Post a Comment