Friday 26 September 2014

Non - Narrative Illustration - Fashion Editorial Illustration

I have decided to create a Fashion Editorial Illustration, I found online a site where it tells me what Nick Caves fashion sense is. He is well known as a man who wears a dark, tailored suit with no tie, his top buttons of a white shirt undone and sicked back hair. He also rolls his shirt up to above his elbows which apparently is where no man would ever wear their shirt. This gives me perfect imagery for my illustration and I am really looking forward to drawing it. 


Here are some images of his attire.


























I also looked at male fashion illustrations to give me some idea of how the profession of a fashion illustrator works. The images were really helpful and I now have a better understanding of how a fashion illustration should look. 

Here are some examples of what I found.





No comments:

Post a Comment