Friday 14 November 2014

Commercial Image Creation - One & Another

After a lot of thinking I have decided to go with the One & Another brief. I chose this one because I thought that it would best fit me and the way I work. Some of the briefs were pretty much fully open to anything and I didn't like the idea of that as I prefer to have a little structure to a brief. The rest of the briefs were based around subjects I'm not very interested in and I feel that if I had chosen one of them I wouldn't have enjoyed the brief as much as I could and my work throughout would not be of a high standard. 

My brief is to create a series of a minimum of 4 illustrations that reflects either Cafe Culture in York or The Underground Music Scene. One & Another will provide me with a mood board that reflects the tone of the article and quality of the visual realisation and if the work I produce is of industry standard and at the Editors discretion it will then go to print. 

I have started out by emailing the company asking for the mood board for the brief and my next step is to some research on Cafe Culture in York and The Underground Music Scene to determine which route I am going to go for. After which I will research the chosen path further. 

www.oneandother.com

http://archive.oneandother.com/magazine/

No comments:

Post a Comment