Tuesday 18 November 2014

Commercial Image Creation - Julia Sverchuk

Julia Sverchuk is an artist and illustrator from Moscow who currently lives and works in New York. She graduated from Parsons the New School for Design with BFA in Illustration and she works as a digital design director and exhibits her work and participates in Urban Sketchers global symposiums. She is mostly a reportage artist and draws on paper and with iPhones / iPads. 


I looked at her work because she is a reportage artist and that's what I am researching for my project at the moment. Her line work is amazing and really inspiring. I like the techniques and media she uses, looking at her images I can see she uses ink and graphite and I think the weight of her lines bring movement and dimension to her illustrations. I think her people drawings are really nice also, they show character which I think it really important in people illustrations.






No comments:

Post a Comment