Thursday 14 November 2013

Digital Manipulation: Elephant

This is the second image that I drew and to do this I scanned in an image of an elephant that I already drew and then used the brush tool to trace over the image. I forgot to take screen shots before this point but I used the brush tool and the mixer brush tool to create the wrinkles and detail on the elephants face and ears. I like how the lines turned out but I think it is too much detail. I think it would have looked better if there were less lines. I added a mosaic filter to the image to add texture to the skin. Also I don't really like the ears because they don't actually look like they are attached to his head. 
Next I aded a background using the brush and mixer brush tools. I used the colour green because I think the colour works really well with the grey of the elephant. 
When I finished and looked at the final image I didn't really like it but I used the rubber tool and rubbed out some parts of the filter just to break it up and little and I think it looks a little bit better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment